This page was last updated on 15 September, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Banned
Testing: Negative PCR test results is required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Events: Partially Allowed
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
– This does not apply to:
– nationals and residents of Angola;
– passengers with a work permit issued by Angola;
– passengers returning via Angola to their country of residence.
2. Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. The test result must be in English or Portuguese.
3. Passengers must complete a “Travel Registration Form (FRV)” at most 72 hours before departure at https://www.covid19.gov.ao/ and obtain an approval.
4. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 rapid test upon arrival.
5. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 7 days.
– This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated, if arriving from a country other than Brazil and India.
6. Airline crew are subject to self-isolation until their next flight.
7. Residence permits, refugee cards and temporary stay visas issued by Angola which expired after 28 February 2020 are considered valid.
Detailed Tourist Information
Entry is still limited to Angolan nationals and foreign nationals resident in Angola.
Air passengers must show proof of a negative PCR test from within 72 hours prior to arrival, and must undergo quarantine for at least 7 days, and will be released from quarantine once you have tested negative after the 7 day period.
Returning residents can quarantine in their own homes.
The majority of shops, banks, restaurants and markets continue to operate, with some restrictions (e.g. reduced opening hours). COVID-19 precautionary measures are in place including capacity limits for public transport and funerals. All beaches, cinemas, gyms and leisure centres are closed.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co