This page was last updated on 27 October, 2021.
At a Glance
Entry For Vaccinated Travelers: Allowed
Vaccination Requirements: If you are fully vaccinated who had your final dose at least 21 days prior to arrival only need to stay in place for 7 days (reduced from 14). You’ll still need to submit a test result 3 to 5 days before arrival and undergo a second test on arrival.
The entry application fee for fully vaccinated visitors staying under 90 days in a hotel or villa is $300, as opposed to $600 for unvaccinated travelers staying in an approved private dwelling.
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Testing: Negative COVID-19 test required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Quarantine is required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers must complete an “Application for Entry” before departure at https://ivisitanguilla.com/ . They must present an “Electronic Travel Authorization Certificate” upon arrival.
2. Passengers must have a printed negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken within 3-5 days before arrival. The test must be based on nasopharyngeal swab.
3. Passengers must have health insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
– This does not apply to residents of Anguilla.
4. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival.
5. Passengers are subject to quarantine for up to 14 days. More details can be found at https://tinyurl.com/24rv64bu
Detailed Tourist Information
The ONLY accepted COVID-19 test is the real time rt-PCR (polymerase chain reaction) from a naesopharygeal swab. Additionally, tests with a minimum of two SARS-CoV-2 gene targets 19 are strongly preferred.
Submit your negative rt-PCR test results 3-5 days before arrival.
Tests that will not be accepted are:
1. Tests older than 5 days
2. Tests taken the day before, or two days before arrival
3. Rapid rt-PCR and Rapid Antigen tests
4. Home testing kits
5. Antibody tests
6. Self-taken swabs
7. A doctor’s cover letter. (ONLY official laboratory results are accepted)
Tests MUST be done at a certified testing centre and an official laboratory report must be presented.
The laboratory test result certificate MUST contain at least the following:
1. Name of individual tested
2. Date of birth
3. Name of testing laboratory
4. Date of test
5. Type of test (rt-PCR test)
6. Test result
7. Upload Proof of 3-5 Day Negative rt-PCR Test for ALL Applicants
Please click here https://escape.ivisitanguilla.com/ to see the list of approved vaccines for persons entering Anguilla. Residents with other vaccine types will be permitted entry but will be required to quarantine. Persons must have received the full dose of these vaccines with the final dose administered 21 days prior to arrival.
Mass gatherings are limited to a maximum of 25 people at any one time both indoors and outdoors. Mandatory social distancing and mask wearing are in place in premises that are open to the public. Further information can be found on the Government of Anguilla COVID-19 website (https://beatcovid19.ai/) and the Government of Anguilla website (http://www.gov.ai/)
Data Source: covidcontrols.co