This page was last updated on 25 February, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Allowed
Testing: Negative COVID-19 test required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers must complete an “Application for Entry” before departure at https://ivisitanguilla.com/ . They must present an “Electronic Travel Authorization Certificate” upon arrival.
2. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 5 days before arrival.
3. Passengers must have a health insurance covering any Coronavirus (COVID-19) expenses.
– This does not apply to residents of Anguilla.
4. Passengers are subject to a Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test upon arrival and 10 days after their entry.
5. Passengers are subject to quarantine for a minimum of 10 days.
Detailed Tourist Information
Anguilla is open for pre-approved visitors from certain countries, and these people must apply to visit Anguilla (https://ivisitanguilla.com/escape/).
Approved travelers must complete a pre-registration form, take a COVID-19 PCR test within 3 to 5 days of travel, and present negative results.
Everyone is required to be tested on day 10 of their visit. Anguilla’s sea and air ports remain closed for regular inbound passenger movements until at least 12 December.
On 12 June, the CAR government announced the entry into “phase two” of the COVID-19 response, which includes the reopening of places of worship and restaurants.
It is obligatory to wear face masks in public places; No handshakes or kissing, instead use non-contact greetings for social interactions. No large gatherings allowed.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co