This page was last updated on 07 May, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Testing: Negative COVID-19 test required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Until 21 May 2021, passengers are not allowed to enter.
Effective 22 May 2021:
2. Passengers must complete an “Application for Entry” before departure at https://ivisitanguilla.com/ . They must present an “Electronic Travel Authorization Certificate” upon arrival.
3. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 5 days before arrival.
4. Passengers must have health insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
– This does not apply to residents of Anguilla.
5. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival and another test at the end of quarantine.
6. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 7 or 14 days. More details can be found at https://escape.ivisitanguilla.com/anguilla-updates-public-health-protocols-for-visitors/ .
Detailed Tourist Information
Anguilla is open for pre-approved visitors from certain countries, and these people must apply to visit Anguilla (https://ivisitanguilla.com/escape/).
Approved travelers must complete a pre-registration form, take a COVID-19 PCR test within 3 to 5 days of travel, and present negative results.
Everyone is required to be tested on day 10 of their visit. Anguilla’s sea and air ports remain closed for regular inbound passenger movements until at least 12 December.
Public gatherings are prohibited from 11:59pm local on 22 April until Thursday 6 May. Schools, churches, nightclubs and bars are closed during this period and restaurants can only offer a take away service.
With effect from Tuesday 27 April and until further notice shops and other essential services will only be open from 6am to 4pm local time.
With effect from Tuesday 27 April people should exercise only within the boundaries of their own premises until further notice. If this is a communal area safe social distancing should be observed.
Mandatory social distancing, capacity limits and mask wearing have been re-introduced with effect 11:59pm local time on 22 April in premises that remain open to the public. These measures are in place until at least 11:59pm local time on Thursday 6 May.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co