This article has been reviewed by Wego’s editorial team to ensure that the content is up to date & accurate.
The Arab Fashion Week (AFW) is the true embodiment of the glitz and glamour of the UAE, the region’s official fashion week in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. This year in Dubai, the highly anticipated Arab Fashion Week Women’s Couture Fall/Winter 2022/23 and Ready-To-Wear Spring Summer 2023 edition will be taking place for 5 days, between 10-15 October.Book cheap flights to Dubai now
The five-day event will be a high-end affair, with luxury designers and brands all over the globe convening to celebrate the industry. Here is everything you need to know about the Arab Fashion Week this year, the dates scheduled and how to register yourself for the event.
Arab Fashion Week 2022 schedule
The Arab Fashion Week is the official fashion week in Dubai and the Arab region, coordinated by the Arab Fashion Council in partnership with Dubai Design District (d3). It is recognized as one of the world’s 5 most important fashion weeks alongside New York, London, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks.
The Arab Fashion Week takes place 4 times a year, each October and March for Womenswear and each January and June for Menswear. The schedule for this year is as follows:
- 10 – 15 October 2022: Spring/ Summer 2023
- 10 – 15 March 2023: Fall/ Winter 2023/24
- 10 – 15 October 2023: Spring/ Summer 2024
- 28 – 30 January 2023: Fall/ Winter 2023/24
- 28 – 30 June 2023: Spring/ Summer 2024
Arab Fashion Week 2022 dates
Arab Fashion Week Women’s Couture Fall/Winter 2022/23 and Ready-To-Wear Spring Summer 2023 will be conducted from 10 to 15 October this year. The schedule is as follows:
10 October 2022
7.00 PM: Jean Louis Sabaji x Barbie (Performance Fashion Show- Lebanon)
11 October 2022
- 6.00 PM: Amato (UAE)
- 6.30 PM: Dorota Goldpoint (Poland)
- 7.00 PM: Stada Boutique (Romania)
- 8.00 PM: Rian Fernandez (Philippines)
- 8.30 PM: Weinsato (France)
- 9.00 PM: Maison Mada’en (UK/Jordan)
- 9.30 PM: Ilse Jara (Paraguay)
12 October 2022
- 6.00 PM: Euphoria (UAE)
- 6.30 PM: All’s (Belarus)
- 7.00 PM: Ivan Young (Malaysia)
- 8.00 PM: Maliche (UAE)
- 8.30 PM: Matta Couture (Mexico)
- 9.00 PM: Kel by Elene Kondratova (Ukraine)
- 9.30 PM: Pipatchara (Thailand)
13 October 2022
- 6.00 PM: Mena Telal (Iraq)
- 6.30 PM: Nihan Peker (Turkey)
- 7.00 PM: Lisa Ju (Indonesia)
- 8.00 PM: Erik Bendana (Nicaragua)
- 8.30 PM: Ihab Jiryis (Palestine)
- 10.00 PM: Michael Cinco (UAE)
14 October 2022
- 6.00 PM: Lili Blanc (UAE)
- 6.30 PM: Poca and Poca (Poland)
- 7.00 PM: Yasmin Saleh (Lebanon)
- 8.00 PM: Vidhi Wadhwani (India)
- 8.30 PM: Atelier Forger (Syria)
- 10.00 PM: Fiftymade (UAE)
- 11.00 PM: Bhype (UAE)
15 October 2022
- 6.00 PM: Emergency Room (Lebanon)
- 6.30 PM: Iran (Zardouz)
- 7.00 PM: Born in Exile (Libya)
- 8.00 PM: Louzan (UAE)
- 8.30 PM: Slimi Studio (UAE)
- 9.00 PM: Death by Dolls (Saudi Arabia)
- 10.00 PM: The Giving Movement (UAE)
Arab Fashion Week d3
As a strategic partner of the Arab Fashion Council, Dubai Design District or d3, serves as the official home of the Arab Fashion Week, providing the ideal backdrop to premier the season’s most cutting-edge designs and collections. d3 will host exclusive physical activations while the designer’s creative presentations will continue virtually to ensure the safety and well-being of the participating creative community.
Since its inception, d3 has helped to reinforce Dubai’s status as a UNESCO Creative City of Design by providing a thriving platform for homegrown and international designers, creative professionals and artists to unite, flourish and inspire.
Arab Fashion Week 2022 tickets
If you wish to attend the Arab Fashion Week, you must complete registering via your mobile number here.
The Arab Fashion Week, Dubai admits to its platform not only local Arab designers but also international brands from all over the world. The selection of designers is not based on nationality but the many factors determining the brand’s qualification.
To apply as a designer, click here.