Updated November 2022
The FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 has been running for a few days and fans have a variety of ways to enjoy the event other than attending matches at the stadium. Football fans looking to relax and take a load off can opt to visit the FIFA Fan Festival in Qatar where they can look forward to a perfect blend of live football craze, good food, and entertainment.
Planning to attend the FIFA Fan Festival in Qatar? Read on to find out the details.
Table of Contents
FIFA Fan Festival Qatar 2022
The FIFA Fan Festival in Qatar is more than a meeting point where fans from all over the world can celebrate their love for the beautiful game. The Fan Festival also provides a variety of entertainment including a showcase by renowned international musicians.
Additionally, fans can look forward to the Food & Soul areas where they’ll be provided with a selection of mouth-watering cuisines from around the world. With the food selection being nothing less than stellar, fans can focus on keeping an eye on the action being displayed on the large screens.
FIFA Fan Festival Qatar location
The FIFA Fan Festival will be held for the first time at a single location—Al Bidda Park—in the center of Doha, Qatar due to the tournament’s condensed format.
The venue, which can accommodate 40,000 people at once, is situated halfway between the West Bay neighborhood and the Souq Waqif market. It is reachable on foot along the Corniche as well as by the metro stations Corniche, Al Bidda, and The White Palace.
FIFA Fan Festival Qatar opening date
The event is planned to take place for 29 days from 19 November to 18 December 2022. The FIFA Fan Festival runs parallel to the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 and is open every day of the tournament.
Moreover, the venue will be open from two hours before the first match kicks off on each match day until one hour after the last match of the day.
FIFA Fan Festival Qatar schedule
The FIFA Fan Festival includes a variety of additional entertainment attractions and is going to be the spot for fans to chill outside of the stadiums. Fans can take advantage of the following to enjoy the World Cup matches in an energetic environment:
- Big screen for match streaming
- Performances by top global music artists as well as local artists
- Food court with unique culinary experiences ranging from local cuisine to international delicacies
- Unique football matches with FIFA Legends in addition to interactive physical and digital football gaming stations for fans of all ages
- Innovative sponsor activities, dedicated football exhibitions and an official FIFA Store with licensed FIFA World Cup products
- A stunning backdrop for incredible photographs and filming opportunities for visitors so that everyone can share their personal highlights from this FIFA World Cup experience.
- Official Store where exclusive licensed products will be on sale
FIFA Fan Festival Qatar artists lineup
It has been announced that five international, award-winning artists will be performing at the Qatar 2022 FIFA Fan Festival main stage as a part of the FIFA Sound lineup. The following is the schedule for Al Bidda Park:
- Diplo on 22 November 2022
- Zeynep Bastik on 24 November 2022
- Kizz Daniel on 23 November 2022
- Tamtam & Felukah on 25 November 2022
- Bader AlShuaibi on 26 November 2022
- VIVO DJ Khaled Mamdouh on 27 November 2022
- Patoranking on 28 November 2022
- Nora Fatehi on 29 November 2022
- Omar Montes on 30 November 2022
- Trinidad Cardona on 1 December 2022
- DJ Aseel on 2 December 2022
- Gims on 3 December 2022
- DJ Topic on 4 December 2022
- Tokio Myers on 5 December 2022
- Miami Band on 6 December 2022
- 4Love on 7 December 2022
- Julian Marley & The Uprising on 8 December 2022
- Myrath on 9 December 2022
- Calvin Harris on 10 December 2022
- Boyzlife, Chesney Hawkes, & Toploader on 11 December 2022
- Hassan Shakosh on 12 December 2022
- DJ Cosmicat on 13-14 December 2022
- Paul van Dyk on 15 December 2022
- Clean Bandit on 16 December 2022
- Sean Paul on 17 December 2022
Alcohol rules at the FIFA Fan Festival
Attendants will be allowed to purchase alcohol provided there between 7 PM and 1 AM every day. The price of the alcohol is QR 50 (USD 13.73).
FIFA Fan Festival Qatar entry
FIFA Fan Festival does not require any ticket to enter and is free of charge to everyone. However, all fans are required to show their Hayya Cards to be allowed entry into the Fan Festival.
To know more about the Hayya Card, check out our dedicated article below: