This page was last updated on 07 May, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Testing: Negative COVID-19 test is required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Self-quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: No
Events: Partially Allowed
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers and airline crew are not allowed to enter.
– This does not apply to:
– nationals of Fiji;
– residents of Fiji with a written approval issued by the Immigration Department in Fiji.
2. Nationals of Samoa are not allowed to transit.
3. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 72 hours before departure.
-This does not apply to passengers who are 2 years or younger.
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening and quarantine for 14 days.
Detailed Tourist Information
Entry to Fiji is restricted to Fiji citizens and, in some cases, foreign nationals with work or residence permits. Entry is not currently permitted for tourism or temporary visits.
All travelers require advance permission from the Government of Fiji prior to travel. To request permission, contact [email protected]
All arriving passengers must quarantine for 14 days on arrival in a Nadi-area hotel. Foreign nationals are required to pay the full cost of quarantine and testing. Travelers will be tested for COVID while in quarantine, and are responsible for the cost of testing.
A nationwide curfew is in effect from 11pm to 4am each night.
Most public places in Viti Levu are closed, other than essential businesses including supermarkets and pharmacies. Nightclubs remain closed and you must abide by the nationwide curfew which need you to remain in your home or accommodation between 11pm and 4am.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co