Updated January 2024
India has scrapped the arrival registration requirement for international travellers. Passengers to India are no longer required to register on the Air Suvidha platform.
Here is everything you need to know about the latest Air Suvidha registration guidelines for all incoming international passengers to India.
This Wego article will tell you everything you need to know about the latest Air Suvidha registration guidelines
Table of Contents
Air Suvidha registration
Incoming travellers to India need not register themselves on the Air Suvidha portal, regardless of their nationality and country of departure.
India entry requirements
As per the guidelines released by India’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), the following on-arrival requirements must be followed by international arrivals to India.
- Flight to India details
- Valid passport
- Vaccination certificate or a negative RT PCR test result
- Stay in India details, including the address for the stay
- Contact details (phone number and email address)
You will also need:
- an active email address
- an internet connection
- any working device, such as your phone, laptop, PC, or tablet
India entry latest guideline
The Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has released ‘Guidelines for International Arrivals’ concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, and these guidelines have been periodically updated. Given the current decline in global COVID-19 cases, the ministry has currently revised the existing guidelines. The new guidelines are:
Planning for Travel
- All travellers should preferably be fully vaccinated as per the approved primary schedule of vaccination against COVID-19 in their Country.
- In-flight announcements about the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, including precautionary measures to be followed (preferably use of masks and following physical distancing) shall be made on flights/travel and at all points of entry.
- Any passenger having symptoms of COVID-19 during travel shall be isolated as per standard protocol, i.e. the said passenger should be wearing a mask, isolated and segregated from other passengers in flight/travel and shifted to an isolation facility subsequently for follow-up treatment.
- De-boarding should be done, ensuring physical distancing.
- Thermal screening should be done for all the passengers by the health officials present at the point of entry.
- The passengers found to be symptomatic during screening shall be immediately isolated and taken to a designated medical facility as per health protocol.
- All travellers should self-monitor their health post-arrival and report to their nearest health facility or call the National Helpline number (1075)/ State Helpline Number if they have any symptoms of COVID-19.
Air Suvidha application process
The entire application process for the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form for India is conducted online and can be effortlessly completed within a few minutes. To apply, ensure you have your valid passport and other essential documents and details readily available, and follow these simple steps:
- Fill out the online application form with the required details
- Check the completed form thoroughly and look for any misspellings, incorrect or missing information and correct any errors you may find
- Check your email inbox for the PDF confirmation of completing the Air Suvidha Form for India
Air Suvidha cost