This article is reviewed regularly by Wego’s editorial team to ensure that the content is up to date & accurate.
Updated January 2023
Anyone who’s been to the United States of America will tell you that the great American experience has many facets; from major cities whose mere mention evokes countless cultural, culinary and leisure references, to the millions of kilometers of impeccably maintained highways cutting through arid deserts, ancient redwood forests and golden wheat fields spanning the horizon.
Keep reading to know more about travelling from India to the USA.
Flights from India to the US
A simple search through Wego will show you the latest flight schedules, allowing you to choose the best flight deals from across several airlines.Book cheap flights to the USA here
Here are the latest flight schedules and airfares of popular airlines flying from India to the US for the month of February 2023.
Please note that prices & schedules are accurate at the time of writing. Make sure to visit the airline’s official website before making your bookings.
- Delhi–Los Angeles: Several connecting flights on all days of the week. Ticket prices start from INR 1,43,600.
- Mumbai–New York: Several connecting flights on all days of the week. Ticket prices start from INR 1,61,100.
- Delhi–Los Angeles: Multiple connecting flights on all days of the week. Ticket prices start from INR 69,470.
- Mumbai–New York: Multiple connecting flights on all days of the week. Ticket prices start from AED 78,517.
US entry requirements from India
All non-U.S. citizen, non-U.S. immigrants traveling to the United States by air are required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Only limited exceptions apply. If you are not fully vaccinated and allowed to travel to the United States by air through an exception, you will be required to sign an attestation (legal statement) before you board your flight to the United States stating you meet the exception.
Exceptions may be granted on an extremely limited basis when emergency travel (like an emergency medical evacuation) must occur to preserve someone’s life, health against a serious danger, or physical safety and testing cannot be completed before travel.
Testing and quarantine requirements
All travellers on arrival to the US are recommended to:
- Get tested with a viral test 3-5 days after arrival.
- Find a U.S. COVID-19 testing location near you or use a self-test.
- If you already had COVID-19 within the past 90 days, see specific testing recommendations.
- Monitor yourself for COVID-19 symptoms.
US PCR Test Entry Requirements for Indian Residents: All You Need to Know About Testing for Travel to the US from India