As Jeddah Season 2022 is in full swing right now, Jeddah Pier is one of the most popular attractions there that you can visit with your friends and family. Here, we have gathered everything that you need to know about it. Arabic language article is available – جدة بير في موسم جدة 2022: الفعاليات والتذاكر
What is Jeddah Pier?
Jeddah Pier is one of the amusement parks in the Jeddah Season that comes with a variety of 39 thrilling rides, games, shops, cafes, and also restaurants. Visitors can enjoy musical parades with people dressed as trees, monkeys, and other unique costumes.
You can also enjoy their Colorful Garden, which is a tunnel made of roses that will entice your eyes to the beauty. Other than that, Pongo, the most popular restaurant in KSA will open a booth that can be enjoyed by all visitors. They will offer various ranges of roasted coffees from high-quality coffee beans and delectable pastries. In other words, Jeddah Pier offers attractions for every age group, from children to adults and it is a perfect place for a family.
View this post on Instagram
Jeddah Pier tickets
Weekdays: 50 SAR
Weekends: 100 SAR
Children under 3 years old can enter for free.
You can book Jeddah Pier tickets on Jeddah Season’s official website. You must first register for a new account to book the tickets. After that, you can select the ticket and complete the payment.
- Tickets are non-cancellable, refundable, or switched.
- To enter the event, the health status on the Tawakkalna app must be “immune”
- In the event of a cancellation, postponement, or change of the date of the event: – The ticket value will be refunded as a balance in the electronic wallet with the service provider.
- Backpacks are not allowed.
- No professional cameras and video recorders are permitted at the venue.
Jeddah Pier location
Jeddah Pier is located on Jeddah’s shoreline of the Red Sea
Jeddah Pier schedule and timing
Jeddah Pier will be open from 6 pm to 12 am on weekdays, and 6 pm to 1 am on weekends.