Updated 30 November 2022
Dubai is a city that has been frequented by travellers worldwide, including Pakistan. While flight operations were initially hit during COVID-19, Karachi to Dubai flights have not been banned and the latest travel guidelines do not affect flight routes between these two cities.
Here is everything you need to know while flying from Karachi to Dubai, the latest flight schedules, ticket fares and other details.
Pakistan to UAE latest travel news
The name requirements for entry into the UAE have been updated by the UAE government. Passengers possessing passports with just one name and no other names, including father name or family name, would not be accepted, according to the updated guidelines.
Flights from Karachi to Dubai
A simple search through Wego will show you the latest flight schedules, allowing you to choose the best flight deals from across several airlines.
Given below are the flight schedules and ticket prices for two of the most sought after airways covering the Karachi-Dubai routes- Emirates and PIA.
Flight time and duration
Emirates offers upto three direct flights from Karachi to Dubai on all days of the week. The duration of these flights is about 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Fight number: EK607
- Fight number: EK601
- Fight number: EK603
The average ticket prices on Emirates flights between Karachi and Dubai are:
- Economy: Starting from 50,254 PKR
- Business: Starting from 126,393 PKR
- First-class: Starting from 225,423 PKR
Here are some fare conditions that you should know about for Emirates flights booking
- Valid for reservations and ticketing as per the travel validity mentioned on the fares selected.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Advance purchase rules may apply.
- Fares are inclusive of all taxes but may vary due to exchange rate fluctuations and in case of changes in taxes or surcharges.
- Additional charges may apply for travel during peak periods or weekends.
- Valid on Emirates operated flights only.
- Date changes are permitted with the cost associated dependent on the fare purchased.
- Cancellations before departure may incur a fee with the cost associated dependent on the fare purchased.
- Children pay 75% of the adult fare. Infants (under 2 years) not requiring a seat pay 10% and infants requiring a seat pay as a child at 75% of the applicable adult rate.
- Unaccompanied children pay 100% of the applicable adult fare.
- No service charges when booked and ticketed online.
- Flight Restrictions may apply.
Pakistan International Airlines
Flight time and duration
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) operates five weekly flights.The duration of these flights is about 2 hours 20 minutes.
Economy seats at PIA start from 54,653 PKR, whereas Executive Economy class seats are available from 65,363 PKR.
Do keep the following terms and conditions in mind before flying with PIA:
- Penalty applies per adult and child, infant occupying a seat.
- No-Show charges will apply after flight departure.
- Charges/Penalties shall be levied in addition to any applicable difference of fare that may be due to change of seasonality, class of travel or any other reason.
- Refund is not allowed if flight coupons are utilized out of sequence.
- No charge/penalty apply in case of death of/ medical illness of passenger (official documents/ medical certificate required)
- In case a passenger is a no-show and require a refund/change of booking, then only one penalty/charge, whichever is higher, will be applicable.
- Failure to occupy a reserved seat on any segment of the itinerary may cancel all subsequent segments.
- Change of booking charges on international tickets will not be applicable in case of any change in reservation in domestic sector within Pakistan.
Travelling from Karachi to Dubai
All travellers must fulfil one of the below requirements:
- Present a valid vaccination certificate(s) reflecting that the passenger is fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the WHO or the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and includes a QR code
- Present a valid negative COVID‑19 PCR test certificate issued within 48 hours after the sample was collected and issued by an approved health service provider with a QR code
- Present a valid medical certificate with a QR code issued by the relevant authorities that the passenger has recovered from COVID‑19 within 1 month from the date of recovery to the date of arrival