This page was last updated on 07 May, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Allowed
Testing: Negative PCR test results is required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Delivery/Takeout only
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers must complete the “Travel Registration Form” at least 7 days before arrival at https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/ . They must have a printed copy of the auto-response email received after submission.
– This does not apply to passengers younger than 18 years.
2. Passengers must have a printed medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 5 days before arrival.
-This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
3. Passengers must have a travel authorization letter that their hotel stay has been verified.
– This does not apply to passengers younger than 18 years;
– This does not apply to passengers arriving from Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, St. Kitts and Nevis or St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
4. Passengers could be subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test and quarantine; details can be found at https://www.stlucia.org/en/covid-19/
5. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening.
Detailed Tourist Information
Saint Lucia is now open to visitors from all countries.
Effective February 10, all arrivals to Saint Lucia (5 years and older) must have a negative result from a PCR test taken no more than 5 days before arrival.
Consistent with existing protocols, all arrivals to Saint Lucia:
Must complete and submit a Travel Registration Form
Must adhere to all safety protocols in place throughout Saint Lucia, including wearing a mask in public.
Shall be subject to mandatory screening and temperature checks at the port of entry and throughout your stay.
Shall be transferred by certified taxi to their approved COVID-19 approved accommodation.
Saint Lucia has now started to reopen the country and its economy by reopening to tourism. Businesses are permitted to recommence full operations, in their normal location and within normal business hours, adhering to COVID19 related protocols issues by the Ministry of Health. Social events including the cinema and mass crowd events remain closed
Data Source: covidcontrols.co