This page was last updated on 16 December, 2021.
At a Glance
Entry For Vaccinated Travelers: Allowed
Vaccination Requirements: Fully vaccinated travellers can enter Seychelles without quarantine.
You still need to provide a PCR test.
It is mandatory to wear a facemask in public. Failure to do so may result in a fine.
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Testing: Negative PCR test results is required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Depends
Quarantine Details: Quarantine for 14 days required for some countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Events: Partially Allowed
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers arriving from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa or Zimbabwe are not allowed to enter.
– This does not apply to nationals and residents of Seychelles.
2. Passengers must have an approved health travel authorization obtained at https://seychelles.govtas.com/ . The travel authorization is valid up to one day after the planned arrival date.
3. Passengers can retrieve their travel authorization at https://seychelles.govtas.com/application-check or airlines can verify the travel authorization using the tvalidator application available for download at https://tvalidator.app or they can verify the authorization at https://seychelles.govtas.com/status-check
4. Passengers are subject to medical screening upon arrival.
5. Passengers arriving from Botswana, Eswatini, Lesotho, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa or Zimbabwe are subject to quarantine for 5 days.
Detailed Tourist Information
Commercial flights are allowed to arrive in the Seychelles. With immediate effect, Seychelles will be welcoming all visitors from any part of the world as long as they have had a negative PCR test performed within 72 hours of departure for Seychelles. See the full governmental press release here https://bit.ly/3ykYopl.
No quarantine will be necessary however there are still restrictions:
Travelers require a negative PCR test performed within 72 hours of departure.
Health Travel Authorization is required.
Travelers must have travel insurance that covers COVID-19 related care.
Travelers who have been in South Africa, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Brazil within the 14 days preceding arrival are not permitted entry.
See the full details, dated May 27, from the Seychelles government http://www.health.gov.sc/index.php/covid-19/guidelines/.
The Government of Seychelles has introduced new restrictions on the use of public spaces and services, following an increase in the number of coronavirus cases in Seychelles. These measures will remain in place until further notice.
A nationwide curfew is in place from 11pm to 4am. You should not travel outside your accommodation between these times without authorisation. Restrictions on movement are reviewed regularly.
House parties are not permitted and no gatherings of more than four persons, indoors or outdoors, including on beaches and in public places, are allowed.
All shops, bars and casinos will close at 7pm until further notice.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co