This article is reviewed regularly (on a monthly basis) by Wego’s editorial team to ensure that the content is up to date & accurate.
Updated 10 May 2022
On February 17, 2022, the safari park in Sharjah was officially opened to public visitors and immediately crowned the world’s largest safari park.
If you’ve ever dreamed of exploring the magnificent desert and feasting your eyes on all the majestic wildlife, Sharjah Safari is the perfect destination for you.
What can you expect at Sharjah Safari?
As dubbed by the Sharjah Safari website, Sharjah Safari park is the largest safari park outside Africa. It is located within the Al Bridi Reserve in the city of Al Dhaid in the Emirate of Sharjah and has an area of 16 square kilometres wide, which is equal to 1000 soccer fields. The park is also divided into 12 different environments inspired by various regions in Africa and it is now the habitat of over 120 wildlife species, including lions, rhinos, gazelles, elephants, crocodiles and over 100,000 African trees.
View this post on Instagram
Visitors can engage in an authentic safari experience in the heart of Sharjah. Inspired by 12 spectacular regions from across Africa, Sharjah Safari allows visitors to explore the wildlife of Africa like never before.
The adventure through the desert would take up from two to six hours long. Not only wildlife animals and trees, but the safari park also offers you a huge natural lake to visit, desert-themed cafes and restaurants, camps where visitors could hang around the wild for a little more and so on. Safari camp visitors can also enjoy various amenities including a restaurant, game area restrooms etc.
Feel the spirit of Africa at the Zanzibar Village at Sharjah Safari and don’ forget to witness the spectacular bird shows:
Monday to Thursday: First show – 10:30AM, Second show – 4:00PM
Friday to Sunday (Birds of Prey, Porcupines and African Grey Parrot): 11:30AM & 2:30PM
What is the Sharjah Safari park ticket price?
The tickets are divided into three classes, gold, silver, and bronze. Please note that the ticket prices are excluding the tax. Here are the details of the tickets:
– Price: Dh275 for those aged above 12 and Dh120 for children in the 3-12 age group.
– It reserves one seat in a luxury vehicle.
– It takes ticket holders to all 12 Sharjah Safari environments with a private guide.
– Tour duration is five to six hours.
– A luxury vehicle for six people: Dh1,500
– A luxury vehicle for nine people: Dh2,250
– A luxury vehicle for fifteen people: Dh3,500
– Price: Dh120 for those aged above 12 and Dh50 for children in the 3-12 age group.
– It reserves one seat in a regular bus.
– Tour duration is five to six hours.
– It takes ticket holders to all 12 Sharjah Safari environments except one called ‘Serengeti’
– Price is around Dh40 for those aged above 12 and Dh15 for children in the 3-12 age group.
– Tour duration is two to three hours.
– The zone covered is ‘Into Africa’.
The last entry for gold and silver ticket holders is at 2 pm and for Bronze ticket holders at 4 pm.
What are the Sharjah Safari park timings?
The Sharjah Safari is open from 8.30 am – 6.30 pm on Monday to Saturday, and 6.30 am – 6.30 pm on Sunday. The last entry for Gold and Silver ticket holders is at 2 pm and for Bronze ticket holders at 4 pm.
How to book your Sharjah Safari Park ticket
To book your Sharjah Safari Park ticket, you can call 068037666.
For information about Sharjah Safari Park, you can call 068037777.
For Golden Service, you can call 068037770.
Where is the location of Sharjah Safari?
Sharjah Safari is located 30 km east of Sharjah city, at the Al Bridi Reserve in the city of Al Dhaid. You can click on the maps below to see the direction.
You may also check out our article below for the best cheap recommended hotels where you can stay during your trip to Sharjah.