This article is reviewed regularly (on a monthly basis) by Wego’s editorial team to ensure that the content is up to date & accurate.
Updated June 2023
Singapore is currently offering various types of ways to enter the country, including visa-free options for nationals of certain countries. Read further to find out the details and whether you are eligible or not to enter Singapore without a visa.
Singapore visa-free countries list 2023
There are currently 36 countries around the world that require a visa for entry into Singapore. If you are not a citizen of any of the countries listed below, you will not be required to obtain a visa to enter Singapore.
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (Document of Identity)
- Macao Special Administrative Region (Travel Permit)
- People’s Republic of China (PRC)
You will also need a visa if you are travelling on:
- A Palestinian Authority passport
- A temporary passport issued by the United Arab Emirates
- Refugee travel documents issued by a Middle East country. These travel documents are subject to assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore.
Singapore Visa-free Transit Facility (VTF)
The Visa-Free Transit Facility allows certain foreign nationals who are transiting through Singapore to enter the country for 96 hours if they fulfil certain conditions. The nationals that are allowed include:
- The Commonwealth of Independent States (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, the Russian Federation, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan)