Reviewed August 2023
The United Kingdom attracts thousands of tourists every year from Saudi Arabia for its world-class museums and galleries, scenic countryside, and natural beauty, as well as its shopping and dining experiences.
Table of Contents
Flights from Saudi Arabia to the UK
A simple search through Wego will show you the latest flight schedules, allowing you to choose the best flight deals from across several airlines.
Please note that prices and schedules are accurate at the time of writing for the months of July-August 2023. Make sure to visit the airline’s official website before making your bookings.
Saudi Arabia to the UK flight schedules and ticket price
- Riyadh to London Heathrow: three direct and several connecting flights available seven days a week. Ticket fares starting from SAR 2,455
- Jeddah to London Heathrow: two direct and several connecting flights available seven days a week. Ticket fares starting from SAR 1,900
- Riyadh to London Heathrow: one direct and several connecting flights available seven days a week. Ticket fares starting from SAR 2,044
- Jeddah to London Heathrow: several connecting flights available seven days a week. Ticket fares starting from SAR 1,194
Travelling to the UK from Saudi Arabia
When you travel to England from the KSA, you:
- do not need to complete a UK passenger locator form before you travel
- do not need to take any COVID-19 tests before you travel or after you arrive
- do not need to quarantine when you arrive
This applies whether you are vaccinated or not because the Saudi authorities have lifted the immunization requirement for citizens traveling outside the Kingdom.
السماح بسفر المواطنين إلى خارج المملكة دون اشتراط التحصين بلقاح فيروس كورونا. pic.twitter.com/UkYMdZEGBG
— الجوازات السعودية (@AljawazatKSA) June 15, 2023
Saudi Arabia is eligible to visit the UK without the need for a visa under the UK Electronic Visa Waiver (EVW), provided they are visiting for purposes of tourism, business, study, or medical treatment.
An Electronic Visa Waiver lets eligible visitors visit the UK for up to six (6) months, and it cannot be used to work, get married or enter into a civil partnership in the UK. Please note that the Electronic Visa Waiver is for a single entry, so visitors will need a new one every time they visit the UK. Additionally, visitors will have to make a separate online EVW application for each person travelling, including children.
In addition to the EVW, all travellers from Saudi Arabia will soon require the UK Electronic Travel Authorisation (ETA) for entry. However, as of now, only residents of Jordan and the GCC countries are eligible. The ETA is not a visa, and Saudi travellers will maintain their EVW eligibility but will need an ETA to cross the UK border.
Check out our article below to learn all about the UK ETA:
If you are staying in the UK for more extended periods, click here to check the documents and visa you would need to visit the UK, depending upon your purpose of entry.