This page was last updated on 07 May, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Testing: Negative COVID-19 test required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Self-isolate for 14 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Until 1 June 2021, flights to Turkmenistan are suspended.
– This does not apply to repatriation flights.
2. Passengers and airline crew must have:
– a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point; and
– proof of chromatographic determination of antibodies (IgM, IgG) in the blood; or
– a COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
3. A completed “Public Health Passenger Locator Form” must be presented upon arrival. The form is available at https://tinyurl.com/y6en4u2l
4. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 RT-PCR test upon arrival and quarantine for 21 days.
Detailed Tourist Information
All international scheduled commercial flights to and from Turkmenistan have been suspended.
At present, entry to Turkmenistan is prohibited except for Turkmen nationals and accredited diplomats, permanently registered foreigners and some employees of international companies and organisations.
Grocery stores and school are open. Many stores, shopping malls, and restaurants are closed or have limited operations. Mosques and places of pilgrimage are closed and large gatherings are restricted.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co