Stay in luxury in the world’s tallest 5-star hotel in Dubai for free! Enjoy an additional 10 kgs baggage allowance perfect for all the extra shopping you can do with the savings you make.
Travel with confidence when you fly with Emirates the 5-star airline to their home city of Dubai. Enjoy your first two nights in the lap of luxury at the JW Marriott Marquis in the heart of the bustling downtown district of Dubai.
Emirates are providing this incredible offer of two nights for free when you book an Economy Class return flight to Dubai. First and Business Class passengers can enjoy an extended stay with a complimentary three‑night stay and an upgrade to the next room category subject to availability.
Emirates passengers will also benefit from 24‑hour check‑in and checkout allowing you to make the most of your stay.
Booking Period: Book by 23 May 2021
Travel Period: 16 May to 15 September 2021. Blackout dates for hotel stay apply from 19 to 22 July 2021.
How to book your stay: Book and pay in full for your flights to Dubai using Emirates services during the booking and travel period above. Once you have your tickets email [email protected] your confirmed booking number including the names of all the passengers in your booking, phone number and email address. Emirates will then email you your hotel booking confirmation.
- This offer (the “Offer”) is brought to you by Emirates, a corporation established by Dubai Ruler’s Decree No. 2 of 1985 (as amended) having its principal office at Emirates Group Headquarters, Airport Road, P.O. Box 686, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“Emirates”) and hosted via the website found at www.emirates.com (“Website”).
- These terms and conditions (together the “Terms”) set out the rules of participation in the Offer. By availing the Offer, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept these Terms and you agree to be bound by the Terms.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms, results and all other matters relating to the Offer, Emirates decision will be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
The Offer terms and conditions:
- Customers purchasing an Eligible Flight (defined below) can enjoy a complimentary Hotel stay subject to the below terms and conditions (the “Offer”).
- The “Offer”: The offer includes two (2) complimentary nights’ stay at JW Marriott Marquis for Economy Class (, or three (3) complimentary nights’ stay and upgrade to next room category (subject to availability) at JW Marriott Marquis for First and Business Class passengers on room‑only basis; and is subject to availability. If the hotel is not available, Emirates will book a room at a hotel with a comparable star rating.
- Passengers travelling on Mixed Class (Economy and Business or First class) fares will be entitled to an Economy Class stay.
- The complimentary stay will always be booked on the arrival date of the flight booking.
- To avail of the Offer, you must, during the Sale Period, book and pay in full for an Emirates return flight to final destination Dubai [DXB] at emirates.com, through our call center or retail outlets or through a travel agent with travel to commence within the Travel Period. Once booked and paid, you must send an e‑mail to [email protected] at least 72 hours prior to departure containing your PNR reference, arrival date in Dubai, passenger names (only passengers in the mentioned PNR will be booked), contact phone number and contact e‑mail address that will receive the hotel confirmation. By sending the email or instructing your travel agent to send the email on your behalf, you acknowledge that Emirates will share your necessary personal information (name, date of birth, where applicable) with the hotel partner, solely for the purpose of making the hotel reservation.
- Preferred language for communication is English.
- Bookings for this special hotel offer must be made at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
- You will receive the email with the hotel confirmation within 72 hours
- Eligible flights: Flight tickets must be purchased for return journeys. One way flight tickets; tickets with final Emirates flights destination outside of Dubai; transiting Dubai passengers; and tickets with a stopover in Dubai, will be not be eligible for the Offer.
- Emirates flight tickets are at all times subject to availability and Emirates Conditions of Carriage and applicable ticket conditions as set out on the Emirates website.
- The Offer is not applicable on industry discounted tickets or group discounted tickets.
- The Offer is not applicable on tickets which have been redeemed in full using Emirates Skywards Miles or other redemption offers.
- The Offer is valid for tickets issued on Emirates (ticket number starting with 176), operated by Emirates aircraft and Emirates crew, and on Emirates flights only (flight number starting with EK).
- Sale Period means 00.00 GMT+13 /UTC time zone on 03rd May 2021 and closes at 23.59 GMT ‑8/UTC time zone on 23rd May 2021.
- Travel Period means 16th May 2021 to 15th Sep 2021 inclusive [travel completion date]. Offer available for new bookings made between 03rd May 2021 and 23rd May 2021 inclusive and cannot be claimed retroactively on existing bookings. Blackout dates for hotel stay: 19th July 2021 to 22nd July 2021, both dates inclusive.
- Emirates accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by an individual as a result of entering or availing the Offer whatsoever for any reason including without limitation to an event cancelation. This exclusion does not include any liability for death or personal injury caused solely by the negligence of Emirates.
- Availing the Offer does not confer on the individual any rights in or over any intellectual property arising in connection with the Offer.
- Any Terms which are held to be invalid in any jurisdiction shall whenever allowed by the context be deemed to be replaced by such valid and enforceable terms and conditions whose contents are as close as permissible to those of the invalid or unenforceable Terms.
- Emirates reserve the right to modify or vary the Offer and/or these Terms at any time without notice.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of Dubai, and as applicable the UAE, and the Dubai courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising.
- Hotel stay is subject to the terms and conditions of the hotel.
- Offer applicable on twin‑sharing basis (max 2 adults 1 child up to 11.99 years old), Children accommodated on existing bedding.
- A 24 hour check‑in and check‑out policy applies. Check‑in time begins from the Dubai scheduled flight arrival time of the original booking. For example, arrivals at 4 am will have access to the hotel room and facilities for 48 or 72 hours (based on eligibility) from the flight arrival time.
- One (1) complimentary room will be extended per booking. Should the number of passengers in the booking exceed the capacity of the provided room, an additional room will be booked automatically.
- Offer is valid for children only when accompanied by at least one adult who is 18 years old or above. Proof of age may be required at check‑in.
- For Economy class, the complimentary stay will always be for two (2) consecutive nights.
- For Business and First class, the complimentary stay will always be for three (3) consecutive nights.
- In case of eligible passengers sharing a room, the Offer will not be combinable and only 2 nights for Economy or 3 nights for Business and First Class passengers will be extended in total for both passengers.
- Guests may be required to provide a credit card at check‑in to the hotel.
- If the flight booking is cancelled, the confirmed hotel booking will be automatically cancelled without any notification.
- In case of flight rebooking, change requests for rooms will be subject to availability, and no change is permitted within 72 hours prior to travel. Any rebooking within the sale period will need to be sent to [email protected] as a separate request.
- Any date change requests to the hotel booking due to change in flight dates will be amended only subject to availability and is not guaranteed.
- All hotel bookings must be channeled through [email protected] only.
- Hotel stays are only available between the campaign travel dates.
- In case of no‑show, the confirmed hotel booking will not be re‑bookable.
- The Offer includes taxes and Tourism Dirham Fee. Emirates is not responsible for any additional room charges, incidentals, mini‑bar etc. All additional charges will be the responsibility of the passenger. The offer does not include meet and assist at the airport, airport transportation, PCR test or visa charges.
- Passengers are responsible for organizing the necessary travel or visa documents. Passengers applying for a UAE entry visa are responsible for obtaining a valid visa before entering the UAE and for organizing the necessary PCR testing or quarantine required to fulfil individual entry criteria at the origin or the destination at their own cost.
- Passengers travelling to and from Emirates destinations in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand can take advantage of an additional 10 kilograms baggage allowance.
- The Additional Baggage Allowance is applicable only on return tickets to Dubai. It will be automatically updated on the ticket.
- Chauffeur drive service is available in Dubai for eligible First and Business class passengers. The service must be booked as per normal process.
- The Offer includes nothing other than that expressly stated to be included as part of the Offer. The guest will be responsible for all other costs and expenses associated with availing of the Offer and the hotel stay including but not limited to travel insurance, food, and transfers (other than as provided for under these terms) and any other ancillary costs associated with the Offer and the hotel stay.