This page was last updated on 25 February, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Testing: Negative COVID-19 test result required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: No
Quarantine Details: Quarantine not required
Lockdown in Effect: No
Events: Partially Allowed
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers arriving from Brazil, Peru or Venezuela are not allowed to enter.
– This does not apply to residents of Aruba.
2. Residents of Brazil, Peru and Venezuela are not allowed to enter.
3. A completed Health Assessment form must be submitted on www.edcardaruba.aw at most 72 hours before departure. A travel authorization must be presented at time of check-in.
4. Passengers with a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result (Molecular SARS-CoV-2 test based on a nasal swab) issued at most 72 hours before departure must upload the test at www.edcardaruba.aw at most 12 hours before departure. Passengers without a medical certificate are subject to a PCR test on arrival at their own expense and quarantine for 1 day.
– This does not apply to:
– passengers younger than 15 years;
– passengers departing on the same calendar day.
5. Passengers must have a health insurance purchased before departure and available at www.edcardaruba.aw
This does not apply to:
– residents of Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao;
– passengers departing on the same calendar day;
– passengers with a diplomatic passport;
– Dutch military personnel, their spouse and children.
6. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
Detailed Tourist Information
Foreign nationals are allowed to enter Aruba.
Beginning January 25th, 2021, residents of Brazil are unable to travel to Aruba due to the new variant of the COVID-19 now present in Brazil.
This does not apply to visitors residing outside of Brazil who travel on a Barazilian passport.
Residents of Brazil wishing to travel to Aruba are encouraged to check Aruba.com frequently as updates will be shared in the near future.
Restaurants: Maximum number of persons per table are 8 persons (inside seating) and 10 persons (outside seating).
Rumshops / Bars: must remain closed if not serving food.
Entertainment / Bands: Maximum number of musicians/performers allowed: 3 (inside and outside). Musicians/performers are responsible for stopping if people start to dance.
Shops/Supermarkets: 1 person allowed per family, all rules must be adhered to for social distancing and mask-wearing.
Social / family gatherings: Maximum number of persons allowed are 30 (inside) and 60 (outside). No dancing allowed, all rules must be adhered to for social distancing and mask-wearing.
Sports: Can continue with suitable precautions. No public allowed.
Funerals: Maximum number of persons at the same time is 30. All rules must be adhered to for social distancing and mask-wearing.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co