This page was last updated on 27 October, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Allowed
Testing: Negative PCR test results is required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Quarantine for 10 days is required for all travelers.
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
– This does not apply to passengers who are 5 years or younger.
2. A completed “Declaracion Jurada del viajero para el seguimiento COVID-19” must be presented upon arrival.
3. Passengers must have insurance to cover COVID-19 expenses.
– This does not apply to nationals and residents of Bolivia.
4. Passengers are subject to self-isolation for 10 days.
Detailed Tourist Information
International flights to Bolivia have resumed.
There are no national COVID-19 restrictions, but departments and municipalities have the authority to impose COVID-19 restrictions at the local level.
The wearing of facemasks in public places is mandatory and social distancing measures must be respected.
Concerning schools, departments and municipalities have the authority to determine pandemic-related education practices. Some schools have fully reopened while others are implementing hybrid or virtual education programs.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co