This page was last updated on 07 May, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Banned
Testing: Test not required
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Quarantine for 21 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Yes
Events: Partially Allowed
Restaurants and Bars: Closed
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival.
– This does not apply to:
– passengers younger than 6 years;
– passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
2. Passengers are subject to a COVID-19 rapid antigen test upon arrival at their own expense.
3. Passengers could be subject to quarantine for 7 days at their own expense.
Detailed Tourist Information
International flights are suspended until further notice. Returning residents will be required to quarantine for 21 days upon arrival.
There are no health test requirements to enter Eritrea currently in place.
Most shops and business have re-opened following the easing of lockdown. Public gatherings, including places of worship remain banned. Restaurants and bars remain closed.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co