This page was last updated on 27 October, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Allowed
Testing: Must fill up covid-19 health questionaire
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Self-quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Events: Partially Allowed
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Closed
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 antigen or RT-PCR test result. The test must be taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
– This does not apply to:
– passengers with a medical certificate with a positive COVID-19 test result. They must have the evaluation of the doctor who treated them;
– passengers younger than 5 years.
2. Passengers are subject to medical screening.
3. A completed Health Declaration Form must be presented to immigration upon arrival.
Detailed Tourist Information
Commercial airlines have begun operating.
The Government of Haiti has implemented measures to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Mask wearing is required in public and in instances where social distancing cannot be maintained.
A curfew is in place between 10 PM to 5 AM.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co