This page was last updated on 05 May, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Testing: Negative PCR test results is required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Depends
Quarantine Details: Self-quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Events: Partially Allowed
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers without a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result of a test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point are subject to self-isolation for 14 days. The test result must be in English, French, Romanian or Russian.
– This does not apply to:
– passengers younger than 5 years;
– passengers with a diplomatic, official, service or special passport;
– passengers with a Laissez-Passer issued by the United Nations;
– passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate issued in English, Romanian or Russian.
2. A completed “Epidemiological Form” must be presented upon arrival. The form can be obtained at https://www.airmoldova.md/static/filemanager/pdf/Fisa_Epedimiologica_MD.pdf or upon arrival.
Detailed Tourist Information
For all questions about who may enter Moldova, please refer to the Moldovan Border Police (http://www.border.gov.md/index.php/en/) or the Moldovan Ministry of Foreign Affairs (https://www.mfa.gov.md/en/content/types-visas-requirements)
Effective April 3, 2021, anyone entering Moldova must present a negative COVID-19 test taken within the previous 72 hours. Exceptions include children under the age of five, and holders of COVID vaccine certificates.
During the current State of Emergency until May 31, 2021, all city parks, forests, playgrounds, and recreation spaces are closed.
Face-masks are mandatory in all public spaces, including outdoors.
Night clubs and other such venues remain closed.
All restaurants, bars, and cafes must close at 8:00 pm.
Groups of more than three people are prohibited in public areas.
Additional restrictions could be lifted or (re)imposed with little notice.
Announcements from the Commission and restrictions are available on the Government of Moldova website https://bit.ly/2R6PoDF.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co