This page was last updated on 16 September, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Testing: Test not required
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Yes
Transport: Operational with restrictions
Restaurants and Bars: Closed
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers are not allowed to enter.
– This does not apply to passengers with an exemption issued by the Chief Immigration Officer. They must have been in New Zealand in the past 14 days.
2. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result issued at most 4 days before departure from New-Zealand.
3. Passengers must register by sending an email to [email protected]
4. Passengers are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
Detailed Tourist Information
Most foreign nationals remained banned from entry; however, exceptions are in place for the children, spouses, and other dependents of Niue residents, as well as for diplomats and essential workers.
Nonresident essential workers require government approval before entry. Foreign nationals must quarantine in New Zealand for two weeks before travel. Officials are allowing weekly flights from Auckland, New Zealand, for repatriation and essential personnel; arrivals must quarantine for 14 days. Authorities continue to extend tourist visas for stranded foreign nationals at no cost.
Stay at home policy. Strict social distancing measure.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co