This page was last updated on 21 July, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Testing: Anyone entering Solomon Islands must complete a Traveller’s Public Health Declaration card.
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: No
Restaurants and Bars: Fully Open
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers and airline crew are not allowed to enter.
– This does not apply to:
– nationals of Solomon Isl.;
– passengers who in the past 28 days have only been in, and arriving from Australia, Chinese Taipei, Cook Islands, Kiribati, New Zealand, Niue, Samoa, Tuvalu or Vanuatu.
2. Passengers arriving from Australia, Chinese Taipei, Cook Islands, Kiribati, New Zealand, Niue, Samoa, Tuvalu or Vanuatu, must have two negative COVID-19 PCR test results.
– The first test must be taken 14 days prior to departure
– The second test must be taken at most 72 hours before departure.
All test results must be sent to [email protected]
3. Passengers must have a Prime Minister’s Office Approval. Details can be found at www.flysolomons.com/library/solomon-islands-travel-advisory-18-190421.pdf
– This does not apply to nationals of Solomon Isl.
4. Passengers must complete a âPre Departure Questionnaire” which can be found at www.flysolomons.com/library/content/Planpage/sig-pre-departure-questionnaire.pdf ; and
– an âInstructions on Conduct form” which can be found at: www.flysolomons.com/library/content/Planpage/sig-instructions-on-conduct-form.pdf
Both forms must be sent to [email protected] at least 5 days before departure.
5. Passengers are subject to quarantine for up to 21 days.
6. Passengers must present a completed Traveler’s Public Health Declaration Card and provide full details of their place of stay, travel itinerary and current personal contact details in Solomon Isl.
7. Passengers must provide details of their international travel history for the last 14 days prior to arrival in Solomon Isl.
Detailed Tourist Information
Non-citizens remain barred from entering the country unless granted special authorization from authorities.
Solomon Islands citizens and permanent residents are permitted entry.
Those arriving are required to quarantine for 14 days and are subject to a set number of tests during this period, dependent on the infection rate in the country of departure.
Travelers will also be required to complete a Public Health Declaration. They will also be required to provide details of their accommodation, itinerary, and personal contact details for the first 14 days after their arrival.
National carrier Solomon Airlines (IE) has suspended scheduled commercial international flights through at least March 27th.
Solomon Islands has not implemented widespread lockdown or social distancing measures.
Non-essential public gatherings including sporting events, fun-raising concerts, weddings are discouraged. This may extend to churches if the situation gets worse.
Restaurants and bars in Solomon Islands are open. Non-essential businesses and attractions in Solomon Islands are open.
Wearing face masks is not required in Solomon Islands.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co