This page was last updated on 25 February, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Testing: Swab test is required for all countries.
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Flights to Tajikistan are suspended until 10 March 2021.
-This does not apply to:
– flights arriving from China (People’s Rep.), Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Uzbekistan;
– humanitarian, medevac and repatriation flights.
2. Passengers and airline crew must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before departure.
-This does not apply to passengers younger than 3 years.
3. Airline crew are subject to quarantine until their next flight.
Detailed Tourist Information
Commercial flights are suspended until further notice. Land borders are closed, and foreign nationals are banned from entering the country. Returning residents are required to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
Public places and services in Tajikistan were allowed to re-open in mid-June. Local regulations, including wearing of face masks, should be observed at all times.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co