This page was last updated on 25 February, 2021.
At a Glance
Tourist Entry: Partially Allowed
Testing: No tests required
Quarantine Required: Yes
Quarantine Details: Self-quarantine for 14 days required for all countries.
Lockdown in Effect: Yes
Shopping: Essential only
Restaurants and Bars: Closed
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Flights to Venezuela are suspended.
– This does not apply to:
– flights from Bolivia, Dominican Rep., Mexico, Panama or Turkey;
– humanitarian, medevac and repatriation flights.
2. Passengers entering or transiting through Venezuela must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival.
– This does not apply to passengers younger than 1 year.
3. Passengers must obtain an airport entry authorization before disembarking.
4. Airline crew are subject to quarantine until their next flight.
Venezuela is under a mandatory quarantine. Under quarantine, only people who provide transportation, health services, and deliveries of food and medicine are allowed to continue working.
All non-essential shops will remain closed until further notice. Public gatherings are prohibited and people have been instructed to wear face masks when outside. Only one member per family is allowed to go outside of their home to access supermarkets/pharmacies.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co