This page was last updated on 27 October, 2021.
At a Glance
Entry For Vaccinated Travelers: Allowed
Vaccination Requirements: Fully vaccinated travelers with a negative test result are exempt from quarantine requirements.
Tourist Entry: Allowed
Testing: Required to present a negative COVID-19 test.
Quarantine Required: Depends
Quarantine Details: Might be required to quarantine based on body temperature or other symptoms of covid.
Lockdown in Effect: Partial
Events: Partially Allowed
Restaurants and Bars: Open with restrictions
Detailed Travel Advisory
1. Passengers must have a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken at most 72 hours before departure from the first embarkation point.
– This does not apply to passengers younger than 5 years.
2. A completed “Traveller Health Questionnaire” must be presented upon arrival.
3. Passengers and airline crew are subject to medical screening upon arrival.
4. Passengers could be subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival at their own expense.
5. Passengers could be subject to self-isolation for 14 days.
– This does not apply to passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate showing that they were fully vaccinated at least 14 days before departure.
Detailed Tourist Information
International TravelCommercial flights are operating, and international air and land borders are open.
Authorities have relaxed domestic COVID-19 restrictions as of Oct. 5. Details of restrictions that remain in place are listed below.
Bars, restaurants, clubs, and casinos are permitted to reopen without restrictions on hours or capacity.
Churches may operate as normal.
Public events and in-person conferences may resume.
Employees may return to work in person at offices.
Public transport may operate without capacity restrictions.
The establishments above must respect the following five rules outlined by the government: wear masks in public spaces, maintain social distancing practices, frequently wash hands with soap or hand sanitizer, avoid crowded areas when possible, and consult a doctor if individuals develop symptoms.
Data Source: covidcontrols.co