This article has been reviewed by Wego’s editorial team to ensure that the content is up to date & accurate.
Updated October 2023
The Federal Authority of Identity and Citizenship is committed to offering seamless assistance to citizens, returning residents, and tourists visiting the UAE, facilitated through the ICA Smart Services program. These services, including the essential Customer Voice Gateway, aim to enhance customer experience and satisfaction.
Wego has compiled all the information you need to know about the Customer Voice Gateway for residents in the UAE.
Table of Contents
Customer Voice Gateway
The Customer Voice Gateway is an all-encompassing service that effortlessly handles customer complaints across ICA jurisdictions and services, whether traditional or smart. It offers a user-friendly web portal in English and Arabic, allowing customers to submit new application tickets, track their progress, and receive assistance from the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Port Security.
Customer Voice Gateway services
Listed below are the services that you can access within the Customer Voice Gateway.
- absconding report withdrawal
- residency visa renewal or issuance
- humanitarian cases
- refund requests
- changing status for residency permit
- leave permit issuance
- emirates ID information update
- emirates ID issuance and renewal
- visa extension
- golden Visa application
- lost/damaged residence permit
- lost/damaged entry permit
- establishment card issuance and renewal
- report escape (absconding)
- remove escape (absconding)
- open sponsorship file
Customer Voice Gateway ticket
The customer voice gateway ticket service provides a seamless way to submit new application tickets for assistance or information on ICP services and applications. Additionally, if you have a complaint, you can request a customer voice gateway ticket that offers a straightforward and streamlined submission process by following the following steps.
- visit the official Customer Voice Gateway website
- log in to the system
- click the ‘Create New Ticket’ button on the main homepage
- fill in your own details, including basic information such as customer information
- provide the necessary details of the application or complaint and attach any relevant supporting documents to facilitate the analysis and resolution process
Customer Voice Gateway tracking
Upon completing the application process, you will receive an email notification containing the unique complaint reference number, which allows you to track your complaint.
To track your complaint, simply visit the official page and click on the ‘Track Your Ticket’ option. Insert your email reference number, and you’ll be able to access the real-time status and updates regarding your complaint.
Customer Voice Gateway processing time
You can expect to receive another email providing an update on the complaint’s status within the next five business days.
Customer Voice Gateway phone number
While there isn’t a dedicated phone number for the Customer Voice Gateway, you can easily reach the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Port Security through their call center at 6005222223. Alternatively, you can also get in touch with them via their website, email, or by visiting one of their Customer Happiness Centers for assistance.