This article is reviewed regularly (on a monthly basis) by Wego’s editorial team to ensure that the content is up to date & accurate.
Updated January 2023
Kuwait is one of the more popular countries for Indians as they travel to the gulf nation for various purposes, including business, pleasure, as well as employment. Regardless of the Kuwaiti visa type Indian travelers are using to enter Kuwait, they would first need to get their visas stamped in India. Keep reading to find out more about the Kuwait visa stamping procedure in India.
Kuwait visa stamping in India 2023
The applicants from India looking to visit Kuwait on a Kuwaiti family visa, work visa, or any other entry visa is required to get their Kuwait visa stamped from the Kuwaiti Embassy or Kuwaiti Consulate in India.
However, usually, reputable travel agencies authorised by the Kuwaiti Embassy and the Kuwaiti Consulate in India process the visa stamping procedure in India on their behalf.Book cheap flights to Kuwait
Kuwait visa stamping in India requirements
The following are some of the documents required to apply for Kuwait visa stamping in India:
- original passport valid for at least six (6) months
- original visa
- two photographs with white background
- police Clearance Certificate that has been obtained from the Passport office only.
- original Medical certificate from GAMCA (Gulf Health Council Approved Medical Centres) approved clinic.
- vaccination Certificate (only for submission in New Delhi)
Please make sure to consult your authorised travel agency for details regarding the additional documents that might be required.
What is the procedure for Kuwait visa stamping in India?
Usually, travel agencies authorised by the Kuwaiti Embassy and the Kuwaiti Consulate in India process the visa stamping procedure in India on their behalf. Applicants will have to follow the following procedure to apply for Kuwait visa stamping in India:
- make sure to obtain a valid entry visa from Kuwait
- obtain a PCC or Police Clearance Certificate from the Regional Passport Office (RPO) or Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) only. Please note that PCC issued by the Police Station will not be valid.
- after receiving the PCC, visit a GAMCA-approved or Kuwaiti Embassy-approved medical centre in India to receive a Medical test.
- after receiving a ‘FIT’ certificate from the medical centre, visit your nearest Kuwaiti Embassy, or Consulate authorised travel agency in India to get your visa stamping procedure done.
Please note that for children PCC & Medical is NOT required. However, they must have a vaccination certificate received from the medical centre.
Where can I get my Kuwait visa stamping in India processed?
Generally, the travel agencies authorised by the Kuwaiti Embassy and the Kuwaiti Consulate in India process the Kuwait visa stamping procedure in India on their behalf.
Please make sure to find a reputable Embassy, and Consulate authorised travel agency for your Kuwait visa stamping procedure.
Kuwait visa stamping in India processing time
The processing time for the Kuwait visa stamping procedure in India depends on the particular travel agency through which you are getting your visa stamped. However, an approximate processing time of 10 to 20 days is taken by most travel agencies to process the Kuwait visa stamping procedure in India.
Kuwait visa stamping in India price
The Kuwait visa stamping price in India depends on the type of Kuwaiti visa that is being stamped. Moreover, the price also depends on the travel agent through which you are getting your visa stamped. Usually, the price ranges from INR 13,000 (KWD 49) to INR 15,000 (KWD 56).
Please make sure to consult your specific travel agency regarding the visa stamping price for the particular Kuwaiti visa.