This article has been reviewed by Wego‘s editorial team to ensure that the content is up to date & accurate.
Updated November 2023
Saudi Arabian countries have a strong demand for domestic workers from foreign countries. To facilitate this growing demand, the Ministry of Human Resources and Development introduced a digital platform named Musaned to simplify the recruitment process. With Musaned, employers no longer need to visit recruitment offices in person as the platform has digitalized the process of recruitment. Now, employers can find the domestic workers they need with just a few clicks.
In this article, Wego has gathered all the information you need to know about Musaned.
Table of Contents
What is Musaned?
Musaned is a digital platform created by the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development that provides a seamless experience in recruiting domestic workers. The platform facilitates the recruitment procedures, starting from the pre-arrival of the worker, the contractual process, and the arrival of workers in Saudi Arabia. It also increases domestic workers’ protection by informing the rights and duties of all the parties involved.
Musaned allows employers to process the required documents of their workers and obtain visas at any time as the platform integrates the three components: e-visa, e-contracting, and e-Tawtheeq (attestation).
This digital platform educates users about their rights and responsibilities and provides a range of services, including visa application processes, recruitment requests, and employment relationship management. It also facilitates the seamless transfer of wages through digital means, such as STC Pay and Urpay apps.
How to recruit domestic workers through Musaned?
Musaned introduces a simplified process for you to hire domestic workers. Just by following the procedures listed below, you can find domestic workers based on your needs.
- select recruitment preferred type: choose your preferred type of recruitment, either recruit based on specified preferences or recruit a previously known worker
- select service provider: view all the Private Recruitment Offices offering recruitment services based on your preference with the feature of sorting and filters.
- receive offers: receive recruitment request offers from service providers, including worker salary & multiple CVs to prioritize according to preference
- make payment: submit payment securely through Musaned after initiating the contract, you can choose from multiple payment channels: VISA, Mastercard, MADA
- track your request: track the status of requests from submission to the worker’s arrival electronically.
Musaned sign up
To create your own Musaned account, here are the steps you need to follow
- visit the Musaned official website
- click on the “Log in” button at the right corner of the page
- click “Sign up”
- enter your national ID or Iqama number
- enter your email address, and password
- agree to the terms and conditions.
- click on the “Create Account” button
- verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to your email
- log in to your Musaned account using your email address and password.
If you want to register your office to Musaned, follow the steps below.
- go to https://tawtheeq.musaned.com.sa/rf
- select your country
- enter your city
- fill in your office name in Enjaz
- enter your license numbers and date
- upload your license copy
- enter the responsible person’s name and title
- upload the responsible’s person ID/Passport
- fill in the contact information, which includes email, contact numbers, and address
- enter the e-wallet account number in Enjaz
- upload the screenshot of your Enjaz account
- click submit
With the utilization of Musaned, a convenient and efficient platform, you now have the capability to initiate the visa application process for your domestic workers from the convenience of your own home, eliminating the need to visit governmental offices. It is important to be aware that a service fee of SAR 2,000 applies for this service.
The steps involved are as follows:
- access the Musaned website: Begin by visiting the official Musaned website, which serves as the digital gateway to this hassle-free process.
- document submission: Attach the essential eligibility documents required for the visa application. These documents substantiate your eligibility for the visa and are crucial for a successful application.
- application submission: Once the eligibility documents are securely integrated into the application, proceed to submit the visa request through the Musaned platform.
- evaluation: Following the submission, your application undergoes a review process. The relevant authorities assess the application against predefined criteria to determine its alignment with the visa requirements.
- outcome notification: Upon the conclusion of the evaluation, you will be promptly notified regarding the approval or rejection of your application.
Alternatively, for a visual guide on how to navigate through the visa application procedure using Musaned, you can refer to this instructional video:
Musaned recruitment offices
Musaned works together with Saudi companies and agencies for the training process and the preparation for the workers’ arrival. It also connects service providers with recipients, enabling offices to promote services, take requests, and address complaints. For the complete list of Musaned recruitment offices, you can visit the official site of Musaned, where you can find the contact detail of the offices along with their ratings.
Musaned mobile app
Musaned contact information
For further information, you can reach out to Musaned through the following contact details:
- Phone number: 920002866
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: @Musaned_DL