This article is reviewed regularly by Wego’s editorial team to ensure that the content is up to date & accurate.
Updated March 2023
Hajj is the most anticipated event for Muslims worldwide. Following a two-year hiatus, Saudi Arabia is now preparing to welcome pilgrims from all over the world to perform the Hajj, including those from Pakistan.
If you are planning to fly out of Pakistan to Saudi Arabia for Hajj this year, here are the latest Hajj flights schedule you should be aware of.
Hajj flight 2023 inquiry
According to the latest notice, Pakistan International Airline (PIA), the country’s flag airline, will start pre-Hajj services on June 6 and continue until May 21. The national flag airline will bill private Hajj pilgrims in US dollars for the first time in history. For private Hajj pilgrims, the PIA has fixed a price of $1,180.
According to PIA, the airfares for the pilgrims from the Southern regions are likely to stay in the $870 to $1,180 and $910 to $1,220 for the Northern regions. Pilgrims taking the executive economy class would be permitted to bring along 40kg of checked bags and seven kilograms of hand luggage. Also, pilgrims travelling in economy class are permitted to bring seven kilograms of hand luggage and 35 kilograms of checked baggage.
The Ministry of Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony of Pakistan has unveiled the flight operations schedule for Hajj 2023. The schedules and flight status can be viewed through a flight inquiry portal on flight.inquiry.hajjinfo.org, where pilgrims can enter their CNIC number or Hajj Application Number.
Hajj flights from Pakistan 2023 – schedules and ticket price
According to the schedule, 32,000 pilgrims will be flown to Saudi Arabia via 106 Hajj flights and 42 flights will be operated from Islamabad under Road to Makkah project.
Hajj pilgrims under the government scheme can arrive in Saudi Arabia via Pakistan International Airlines, Air Blue, and Saudi Air flights.
The Pakistan-Saudi Arabia flight prices for the month of February are as below.
Please note: All prices are accurate at the time of writing.
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA)
- Islamabad – Jeddah: at least one connecting flight available all days of the week, prices starting INR 106,366.
- Lahore – Jeddah: one direct and at least one connecting flight available five days of the week, prices starting INR 91,610.
- Islamabad – Jeddah: one direct flight available two days of the week, prices starting INR 91,561.
- Lahore – Jeddah: one direct flight available two days of the week, prices starting INR 77,606.
- Islamabad – Jeddah: at least one direct flight available all days of the week, prices starting INR 96,854.
- Lahore – Jeddah: one direct and at least one connecting flight available all days of the week, prices starting INR 95,205.