Updated December 2023
The Hajj season 2024 is coming, and many pilgrims worldwide are looking forward to performing Hajj 2024. To be able to perform Hajj, all pilgrims need to obtain a Hajj visa, including pilgrims from Pakistan. Here, we have gathered all the information on how you can obtain your Hajj visa.
Table of Contents
What is a Hajj visa?
The Hajj visa is one of the most important documents that Hajj pilgrims need to be allowed to perform the Hajj and all pilgrims will need a Hajj visa. Hajj visas are valid for travel only in the vicinities of Jeddah, Makkah, and Madinah and for travel between these cities. These visas are not valid for work or residency. Unapproved travel outside these areas may result in immigration violations and penalties.
Hajj visa from Pakistan requirements
Other than possessing a non-refundable roundtrip ticket with confirmed reservations, there are various requirements that applicants are required to comply with to obtain a Hajj visa.
Applicants must have a passport with the following criteria:
- valid for at least six more months
- acceptable for entry to Saudi Arabia and the next destination
- have at least two empty visa pages adjacent to each other
Each applicant must submit one recent passport-size photograph with these specifications:
- coloured photograph with a white background
- the photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly
- side or angled views are NOT accepted
Please note that some travel agents may require two coloured photos, one for the visa application and the other for the group identification card.
It is also mandatory for applicants to submit a completed application form. The form must be:
- filled in with black ink pen or printed
- signed and stamped by the authorized travel agency
The Saudi authorities have set forth specific guidelines for Hajj pilgrims regarding the Mahram:
- The Mahram must provide complete information on his spouse and children or any relative travelling with him.
- He must also submit copies of marriage or birth certificates and proof of kinship along with the application form.
- Women are required to travel for Hajj with a Mahram.
- Women over the age of 45 may travel without a Mahram in an organized group if they present a notarized letter of no objection from their Mahram, authorizing them to travel for Hajj with the named group.
According to the latest Hajj 2024 guidelines for Pakistani pilgrims, women are now allowed to perform the pilgrimage without a Mahram as long as they fulfill the following requirements:
- They have permission from their parents/husband
- They belong to a group of reliable women
- They are not afraid of riots or danger during Hajj.
For Hajj 2024, the requirement for the COVID-19 vaccine has been lifted, rendering it non-mandatory for the pilgrims. However, it is worth noting that the vaccine still retains its position within the “recommended” category. The list of approved COVID-19 vaccines can be found on the Ministry of Health’s vaccinations page.
Furthermore, mandatory vaccinations, according to the Ministry of Health, include the following:
- Meningococcal meningitis
- Poliomyelitis, for states reporting cases of WPV1 or cVDPV1
- Poliomyelitis, for states reporting cVDPV2-positive human samples
- Yellow Fever, for countries or areas at risk
Here are the payment requirements that applicants need to observe in regard to pilgrimage services:
- Each applicant must pay appropriate fees by submitting two certified or cashier’s checks payable to the ‘Unified Agents Office’ in Jeddah for pilgrimage services.
- Checks should include the pilgrim’s name, passport number, date, and place of issue.
- Pilgrims can submit one check for both fees.
- Children between the ages of 7 and 15 pay half the amount, and those under 7 are exempted from payment.
- For the correct charges, consult the Saudi Consulate in your country.
- Applicants who are not nationals of the country they are applying from should submit documented proof of legal residence status. If the applicant has converted to Islam, an Islamic certificate must be presented which must be notarized by an Islamic Center.
- Passport authorities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia reserve the right to return (at his or her own expense) any pilgrim who has provided wrong or false information about their residence.
- No applicant under the legal age of eighteen will be granted a Hajj visa if not accompanied by his family.
Hajj visa from Pakistan application
The application form is available from your nearest Saudi Consulate. However, it is advisable to appoint a licensed travel agent, who will arrange a visa, as well as your travel and accommodation and anything else you may need to perform the Hajj. It is also advised that you apply for your Hajj visa from Mid-Shawwal until the 25th Dhual-Qa’dah of each year.
Hajj visa fee from Pakistan
The Hajj visa is 100% free for all pilgrims. Note that a Hajj visa is typically made available via travel agents, and you may be expected to pay other fees.
Approved Hajj travel agents in Pakistan
You can see the list of the approved travel agents of Pakistan on the Ministry of Religious Affairs website to obtain your Hajj visa.
Here are a few of the registered Hajj operators officially recognized by the ministry:
AL ATEEQ TRAVELS & TOURS PVT LTD
Phone Number: 092-51232t978
Cellphone Number: 0302-9260480
AL SHAIRE HAIJ & UMRAH SERVICES PVT LTD
Phone Number: 0512250616
Cellphone Number: 0300-5284342
7 SEAS HAJJ AND UMRAH SERVICES PVT LTD
Phone Number: 0514 862663
Cellphone Number: 0341-6000066
TALBIA SERVICES PVT LTD
Phone Number: 0512-826318
Cellphone Number: 0321-5173382
TRAVEL VALLEY PRIVATE LIMITED
Phone Number: 0512-120858
Cellphone Number: 0333-3155558
Shahban International Travel
Phone Number: 0213-5161011
Cellphone Number: 0322-3133338
BAIT-UL-ATTEEQ PRIVATE LIMITED
Phone Number: 0213-4913389
Cellphone Number: 0332-3033717
SHAKIR TRAVELS AND TOURS PVT LTD
Phone Number: 0213-4892906
Cellphone Number: 0321-8285545
ORBIT HAJJ & UMRAH SERVICES (SMC) PVT LTD
Phone Number: 0219-9245185
Cellphone Number: 0321-2552222
AL-ARIFA PVT LTD
Phone Number: 092-2134558802
Cellphone Number: 0321-2626627
IDARA AL HARMAIN PVT LTD
Phone Number: 0423-6624277
Cellphone Number: 0321-8453313
Sufa International Travel & Tours PVT LTD.
Phone Number: 0423 5761771
Cellphone Number: 0300-9414539
PARADIGM TOURS PRIVATE LIMITED
Phone Number: 0423-5833321
Cellphone Number: 0314-407 3213
GENEVA TRAVELS AND TOURS PVT LTD
Phone Number: 0423 6301552
Cellphone Number: 0333-4422708
AL RAZA INTERNATIONAL TOUR AND TRAVEL PVT LTD
Phone Number: 0423-5292908
Cellphone Number: 0300 4023625
UNITED HAJJ & UMRAH SERVICES CORPORATION (PVT) LIMITED
Phone Number: 0614-580336
Cellphone Number: 0334-1657412
LABBAIK HOLY TOURS PVT LTD
Cellphone Number: 0300-9634875
KARWAN-E-ABUZAR GHAFARI PVT LTD
Phone Number: 0616-210392
Cellphone Number: 0300-6323224
ZIMRI TRAVELS PVT LTD
Phone Number: 0614-501720
Cellphone Number: 0333-6119018
KARWAN-E-ALSAIM HAJJ SERVICES PVT LTD
Phone Number: 0614-572904
Cellphone Number: 0302-7777185
FALCON HAJJ SERVICES (PVT) LTD
Phone Number: 091-2571111
Cellphone Number: 0333 9076419
MILLI HARMAIN HAJJ AND UMRA SERVICES (PVT) LTD
Phone Number: 0972-672215
Cellphone Number: 0300-9062921
MANIAR TOURS & TRAVELS (PVT) LTD
Phone Number: 0300-9062921
Cellphone Number: 0313-8585335
MUSA KHAN HAJJ TRAVEL & TOURS (PVT) LTD
Phone Number: 9291-2217722
Cellphone Number: 0313-9160680
YASEEN HAJJ AND UMRAH SERVICES PVT LTD
Phone Number: 0091-5704647
Cellphone Number: 0307-5935847