This article has been reviewed by Wego’s editorial team to ensure that the content is up to date & accurate.
Reviewed May 2023
Whether you are planning a business trip or a leisurely vacation, understanding the options available for Saudi Arabia to India flights is crucial for a successful and enjoyable trip. What is the latest flight India – Saudi schedule? What are the entry guidelines? Here’s all you need to know.
India to Saudi Arabia tourism news
The Saudi Tourism Authority has partnered with the TATA Indian Premier League (IPL) and popular travel agencies like Akbar Travels, SOTC, Make My Trip, Cleartrip, and Ease My Trip to create tailored promotional packages. These packages aim to showcase Saudi Arabia as a top leisure destination for Indian tourists.
Furthermore, Saudi Arabia plans to open multiple VFS Tasheer Visa offices by the end of May. These offices will serve as authorized visa partners for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, providing efficient and secure administrative visa services.
As part of its tourism strategy:
- Saudi Arabia announced the opening of VIA Riyadh on May 18
- VIA Riyadh features the St. Regis hotel, 23 international brands, 17 restaurants, and seven cinemas, including renowned establishments like Gymkhana, Ferdi, Bianca, and Les Deux Magots.
- Saudi Arabia has also introduced the Stopover Visa, allowing Indian passengers traveling with SAUDIA to spend up to 96 hours in the country and enjoy a complimentary hotel night.
India – Saudi Arabia flights
For complete schedules and bookings for India – Saudi Arabia flights, please visit our flights page. Given below are three major airlines currently flying from the Kingdom to India. Please note that the price was accurate at the time of writing.
Saudia Airlines (الخطوط السعودية) has multiple daily flights departing from Delhi, Mumbai and other prominent airports to cities in Saudi Arabia the likes of Jeddah, Riyadh and Madinah.
- Delhi – Jeddah up to two direct flights and a few connecting flights a week. Ticket prices starting from INR 25,530
- Mumbai – Jeddah up to four direct flights and multiple connecting flights a week. Ticket prices starting from INR 31,871
- Delhi – Riyadh up to three direct flights and multiple connecting flights a week. Ticket prices starting from INR 15,978
- Mumbai – Riyadh up to three direct flight and multiple connecting flights a week. Ticket prices starting from INR 19,509
Please visit Wego for Saudia full schedule.
- Delhi – Riyadh, two direct flights and multiple connecting flights a week. Ticket prices starting from INR 19,625
- Mumbai – Riyadh, one direct flight and multiple connecting flights everyday. Ticket prices starting from INR 21,272
- Delhi – Jeddah, four direct flights and multiple connecting flights a week. Ticket prices starting from INR 27,736
Please visit Wego for Air India full schedule.
Spicejet operates flights to cities in Saudi Arabia including Jeddah and Riyadh.
- Mumbai – Jeddah one direct flights 3 days a week. Ticket prices starting from INR 20,041
- Chennai – Jeddah a connecting flight 3 days a week. Ticket prices starting from INR 22,371
Please visit Wego for SpiceJet full schedule.Book cheap flights to Saudi Arabia
India to Saudi Arabia travel guidelines
According to the latest update from Saudi Embassy in New Delhi, Indian people would no longer need to submit police clearance documents to obtain a visa to Saudi Arabia as a part of the two nations’ efforts to further improve bilateral relations
Non-Saudi nationals holding tourist visas are now allowed to enter the Kingdom (even if they are unvaccinated) if they have fulfilled such requirements:
- Passengers travelling to Saudi Arabia must download and register on the Tawakkalna app at least 8 hours after arrival.
- All guests intending to visit the Kingdom (excluding Saudi Citizens, Residents and GCC Citizens) must have medical insurance that covers the costs of COVID-19 treatment.
Vaccination, testing and quarantine requirements for Indians and foreigners have been lifted.
Umrah from India
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has reopened Umrah visa applications following a successful Hajj season. Umrah seekers from India and all over the world are now allowed to apply for the pilgrimage.
Recently, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah allowed women aged 18 to 65 to perform Umrah without a male guardian or “mahram”, but on the condition that they are a part of a group. They are also required to be vaccinated for one dose (partially vaccinated) and free of any diseases.
Pilgrims should perform Umrah only once in the season so that others too get the chance to perform the holy ritual. They should book their Umrah slots online through the Nusuk or Tawakkalna apps. Once booked, pilgrims must stick to the date and time of their appointment.
Moreover, religious tourists have been allowed to arrive and depart on scheduled flights through any international airport in the kingdom.
Check out our article – Umrah 2023 Guide For Pilgrims From India to know all about Umrah related guidelines and travel requirements while travelling from India.