This article has been reviewed by Wego’s editorial team to ensure that the content is up to date & accurate.
Updated March 2023
Aligned with the vision of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the Abu Dhabi government is committed to continuously improving governmental services for its citizens and residents, making life in the Emirate as convenient as possible. As part of its efforts, the TAMM portal has been a significant step forward, enabling Abu Dhabi residents to access various government services through a single point of contact.
Here’s everything you need to know about TAMM Abu Dhabi.
What is TAMM Abu Dhabi?
TAMM, which means “comprehensive” in Arabic, is a unified digital platform launched by the Abu Dhabi government as part of the Emirate’s digital transformation. The platform aims to offer all government digital services in one place for nationals, residents, visitors, investors, and tourists.
TAMM was initially rolled out in 2018 and has been providing various government services since 2020. The platform integrates over 140 government websites, offering individual services such as housing and properties, health insurance, and family affairs, as well as business services like licenses and certificates, new business registration, and business expansion.
TAMM Abu Dhabi also has multiple service centers located across the Emirate to assist users who are unable to access the online portal.Book cheap flights to Abu Dhabi
TAMM Abu Dhabi login
To fully enjoy a personalized experience, access your document locker, and avail of government services digitally, it is recommended to log in to the TAMM Abu Dhabi portal.
You are required to use your UAE PASS to log into TAMM Abu Dhabi.
- enter your registered mobile number, email address, or Emirates ID and click “Login”
- type in your password to log in
The TAMM Abu Dhabi app is available for download on both Google Play and App Store. You can use the TAMM Abu Dhabi app to register as well as book appointments.
TAMM Abu Dhabi services
Below are some of the more popular services offered by TAMM Abu Dhabi for the convenience of nationals, residents, visitors, investors, and tourists.
Golden Visa nomination through TAMM
The Golden Visa is a long-term residency visa that allows foreign talents to live, work, or study in the UAE for up to 10 years. Eligible individuals can provide the necessary information to receive a nomination and initiate the Golden Visa application process through TAMM.
The application typically takes about 7 working days to process. Once approved, you will be directed to finalize your application with the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Port Security (ICP).
For more information on the Golden Visa and its eligibility criteria, check out our dedicated article.
TAMM Driving License
Abu Dhabians can use TAMM to apply for theoretical and practical training courses at the Drivers Licensing Department in order to obtain a driving licence.
To apply for a driving license via TAMM, follow the below steps.
- Fill and submit the application form and present your Emirate ID card, either on the portal or at one of the TAMM service centres.
- Pay the applicable fees.
- Use the application number and traffic code to complete the training through the Emirates Driving Company.
The service costs AED 200 and takes less than 6 minutes on the online portal.
TAMM Abu Dhabi police
You can access a wide range of police services via the TAMM portal, such as Request for Enrollment in First Aid and Rescue Training Courses, Vehicle Details Modification in the Registration Card, Inventory of Found Items, and Traffic Fines Payment.
To pay off your traffic fines and penalties via TAMM, follow the below steps.
- Fill and submit the application form and present your Emirate ID card and vehicle registration documents, either on the portal or at one of the TAMM service centres.
- Pay the penalty amount.
- Receive the receipt.
The service is free of cost and takes less than 6 minutes on the online portal.
Individuals who don’t have access to the online TAMM portal, including people of determination, senior citizens, and residents who are unable to visit the TAMM service centre, can request the TAMM Van facility to take them to their nearest centre.
To avail of the TAMM Van, call the Abu Dhabi Government Contact Center at 800555 or apply here.
TAMM Abu Dhabi centre location
TAMM Abu Dhabi has 18 service centres located throughout the Emirate, providing convenient access to government services for those who are unable to use the online platform. Here are the locations of the TAMM Abu Dhabi service centres in Abu Dhabi:
Abu Dhabi City
- DED Building: Baniyas Towers, Al Falah St – Saeed Bin Ahmed Al Otaiba St – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- Khalifa City (Al Forsan Complex): Khalifa City, Street No.12, Near Abu Dhabi Golf Club – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- International Airport: Terminal 1A – Al Matar – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- Mussafah: Musaffah – Musaffah Industrial – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- Al Wathba: Al Wathbah – Al-Wathba South – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- Al Shahama: Shahama center – 5 – Belghailam – Al Bahyah – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates
- DED Building:m Hamdan Bin Mohammad St., 11th Street – Al Ain – United Arab Emirates
- Al Waqan: 73rd street, Off Um Al Zumoul Road – Al Ain – United Arab Emirates
- Al Maqam: Al Naseem Street – Al Ain – United Arab Emirates
- Al Khazna: 12th Street, Off Al Ain Road – Al Ain – United Arab Emirates
- Mazyad: Zayed Bin Sultan Street – Al Ain – United Arab Emirates
- Al Hiyar: 23rd Street – Al Ain – United Arab Emirates
- Dalma Island: Al Huwad Street – Dalma Island – United Arab Emirates
- Madinat Zayed: Al Riyoum Street – Zayed City – United Arab Emirates
- Al Ghayathi: Al Radah Street – Ghiyathi Road – Ghayathi – United Arab Emirates
- Liwa: Um Az Zumul – Hameem – Aradda Rd – Mzeerʻah – United Arab Emirates
- Al Marfa: Al Badiyat Street – Al Marfa – United Arab Emirates
- Al Sila: Baya Al Sila – Al Sila’ – United Arab Emirates
TAMM Abu Dhabi timings
The TAMM service centers are open from Monday to Friday, with working hours of 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM from Monday to Thursday and 7:30 AM to 1 PM on Fridays. To ensure a smooth experience, you can book your appointment in advance using the TAMM app.
TAMM Abu Dhabi contact details
To contact TAMM Abu Dhabi, you can call 800 555 if you’re calling from within the UAE or +97126664442 if you’re dialling internationally.
You can also email your queries to [email protected] or fill out the contact form on the TAMM website.