Updated 11 October 2022
A treasure chest of world history complemented with glorious mosques and temples, Pakistan is all about its cultural diversity, traditional food, natural beauty, local bazaars, and beautifully ornamented handicrafts. With a multitude of cultures and various ethnic groups, a trip to Pakistan is no less than an enthralling getaway.
Dubai to Karachi flights have not been banned, and newly issued travel guidelines do not affect flight routes between these two cities. Here is everything you need to know while flying from Dubai to Karachi, the latest flight schedules, ticket fares and other details.
Flights from Dubai to Karachi
A simple search through Wego will show you the latest flight schedules, allowing you to choose the best flight deals from across several airlines.
Given below are the flight schedules and ticket prices for two of the most sought after airways covering the Dubai-Karachi routes.
Flight time and duration
Emirates offers upto three direct flights from Dubai to Karachi on all days of the week. The duration of these flights is about 2 hours 10 minutes. The scheduled flight timings for the three daily flights are as follows:
- Fight number: EK600
- Fight number: EK602
- Fight number: EK606
The average ticket prices on Emirates flights between Dubai and Karachi are:
- Economy: Starting from 630 AED
- Business: Starting from 3,660 AED
- First-class: Starting from 5,950 AED
Here are some fare conditions that you should know about for Emirates flights booking.
- Valid for reservations and ticketing as per the travel validity mentioned on the fares selected.
- Fares are subject to availability.
- Blackout dates may apply.
- Advance purchase rules may apply.
- Fares are inclusive of all taxes but may vary due to exchange rate fluctuations and in case of changes in taxes or surcharges.
- Additional charges may apply for travel during peak periods or weekends.
- Valid on Emirates operated flights only.
- Date changes are permitted with the cost associated dependent on the fare purchased.
- Cancellations before departure may incur a fee with the cost associated dependent on the fare purchased.
- Children pay 75% of the adult fare. Infants (under 2 years) not requiring a seat pay 10% and infants requiring a seat pay as a child at 75% of the applicable adult rate.
- Unaccompanied children pay 100% of the applicable adult fare.
- No service charges when booked and ticketed online.
- Flight Restrictions may apply.
Pakistan International Airlines
Flight time and duration
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) operates five weekly flights, each departing from Dubai at 11:40 PM. The duration of these flights is about 2 hours.
Economy seats at PIA start from 430 AED.
Do keep the following terms and conditions in mind before flying with PIA:
- Penalty applies per adult and child, infant occupying a seat.
- No-Show charges will apply after flight departure.
- Charges/Penalties shall be levied in addition to any applicable difference of fare that may be due to change of seasonality, class of travel or any other reason.
- Refund is not allowed if flight coupons are utilized out of sequence.
- No charge/penalty apply in case of death of/ medical illness of passenger (official documents/medical certificate required)
- In case a passenger is a no-show and require a refund/change of booking, then only one penalty/charge, whichever is higher, will be applicable.
- Failure to occupy a reserved seat on any segment of the itinerary may cancel all subsequent segments.
- Change of booking charges on international tickets will not be applicable in case of any change in reservation in domestic sector within Pakistan.
Travelling from Dubai to Karachi
Karachi currently does not have a ban on arrivals from Dubai. However, under the UAE travel protocol for UAE Nationals 18 years old and above, travellers from Dubai must meet one of the following requirements to travel:
- Must have completed 3 doses of any approved vaccine or
- Must have completed 2 doses and have recovered from COVID‑19 infection or
- Must have completed two doses of any approved vaccine and the second dose within 6 months
These rules do not apply to those medically exempt from getting vaccinated, humanitarian and medical cases of travel. The UAE has also relaxed the mask mandate making it optional in airports, and it is up to the airlines to specify optional or mandatory mask wearing during the flight.
Other entry rules include:
- Passengers travelling to Pakistan are required to fill up their personal details on the Pass track
- Passengers fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will not be required to possess a mandatory negative PCR test result prior to arriving at Pakistan.
- Only non vaccinated passengers wishing to travel to Pakistan will be required to possess a mandatory negative PCR test result conducted within 72 hours arriving in Pakistan.
- Quarantine requirements for all arriving passengers have been removed.
Following passengers shall be exempted from both RT-PCR testing and PASS TRACK app uploading requirement:
- Children below 12 years.
- High-level international delegations
- Pakistani Deportees and Crew.