Updated 1 October 2021
Dubai has opened its doors to host the much-awaited Expo 2020 Dubai starting 1 October 2021. In the hopes of providing visitors with a great experience, the UAE has officially launched the Expo 2020 Dubai mobile app that will help users to know more about Expo 2020 and schedule their visits accordingly.
Are you planning to visit the Expo 2020 Dubai, but not sure where to start? The Expo’s official smartphone app is here to help.
Get your Expo 2020 ticket at Wego
We are proud to announce that Wego is Expo 2020 Authorized Ticket Reseller, meaning you can now purchase your tickets easily from us!
Join us at the world-class event showcasing cultural experiences, cutting edge innovations, and mind-blowing ideas featuring more than 190 countries. Get your Expo 2020 tickets at Wego now!
What is the Expo 2020 Dubai app?
The Expo 2020 Dubai official app allows you to tailor your visit to Expo, matching individual interests to create a personal schedule of events and attractions.
Other Expo 2020 apps
The Glofox App is for fitness enthusiasts visiting the Expo 2020. It allows user to view timetables and services, book classes and check out all sports events available during Expo 2020.
The Business App aims to facilitate business connections through an innovative AI-powered algorithm. Users can chat, set up meeting and engage with other users with similar interests and objectives, be it for business to business (B2B), business to government (B2G) and government to government (G2G) interactions.
Expo 2020 Dubai app features and services
Expo 2020 Dubai has launched its official visitor app that will help you ensure that you can make the most of the 182 striking days of Expo starting 1 October 2021.
Plan your visit to match your interests
- The app allows you to tailor your visit to Expo 2020. You can match your interests and create a personal schedule of events and attractions.
- Reserve a convenient time slot to visit the pavilions of their choice.
- Buy tickets, or choose from more than 200 dining options and themed culinary events.
Map your journey around the Expo 2020 Dubai site
- Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map with step-by-step directions to places of interest across Expo to help you make the most of your time.
- A chatbot on the app will provide information on making visits to Expo 2020 Dubai safe and enjoyable, including details on opening times, parking options and how to reach Expo using Dubai’s extensive public transport options.
- You can also use the app to manage reservations for Expo 2020’s intelligent Smart Queue system, which is designed to dramatically reduce queues at popular pavilions.
Registering on the Expo 2020 Dubai app
The Expo 2020 Dubai official app allows you to create an Expo 2020 account or link your social media account. To register yourself on the Expo 2020 Dubai app, follow the registration steps mentioned below:
- Download the app (App Store, Google Play)
- Launch the mobile app and tap the right-most icon to access ‘My Profile’.
- Select the ‘Login or Register’ orange tab to get started.
- Enter your email address and click confirm.
- Type in your full name and preferred password.
- Activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email inbox.
You may also select your preferred language – English or Arabic and turn on location tracking for a personalized experience. Now that you are registered, you can sign in to take full advantage of the app.
Buy your ticket, plan your visit, check out upcoming events, get directions and enjoy the attractions at the ultimate upcoming world expo. And don’t forget to make the most of every minute with the official Dubai Expo 2020 App.