Reviewed September 2023
Having a valid visa is a crucial requirement for individuals from abroad who plan to visit Qatar. In recent years, the process of obtaining a Qatar visa has undergone improvements in efficiency and effectiveness, offering travelers increased convenience. One important aspect of the visa process is the ability to obtain a Qatar visa printout, which serves as proof of authorization and is an essential document for travelers.
Keep reading to find out how you can take a printout or hard copy of your Qatar visa.
Table of Contents
Qatar visa print 2023
Carrying a hardcopy or print out of your Qatar visa is essential before travelling to Qatar. You can take a print out or hardcopy of your Qatar visa through the Ministry of Interior (MOI) website.
To take a print out of your Qatar visa through the Ministry of Interior (MOI) website, follow the steps given below:
- visit the MoI website (Ministry of Interior)
- select ‘Visa Services’
- select ‘Visa Inquiry & Printing’
- you can choose to check using your visa number or passport number
- select your nationality and input the verification code
- click on ‘Submit’, and you will be able to check the status of your visa
- after this, click on “Print”
You can also refer to our Qatar visa check article for more information regarding the Qatar visa status check procedure:
Qatar visa print fees
There is no additional charge for obtaining a printout of your Qatar visa, provided that you have already paid the required fee to acquire the visa