This article is reviewed regularly (on a monthly basis) by Wego’s editorial team to ensure that the content is up to date & accurate.
Updated 14 June 2022
The Philippines entices visitors with its emerald green rice paddies, white sandy beaches, captivating underground rivers and caves, along with its unmistakably unique cultural heritage.
After closing its borders to international travellers for nearly two years, the Philippines currently welcomes international arrivals. This means UAE residents can now visit the country for both leisure and other purposes. Let’s familiarize ourselves with the latest travel guidelines and restrictions on travelling from Dubai to the Philippines.
Cheap flights Dubai to Manila
Dubai to Philippines flights is fully operational allowing travellers from Dubai and the UAE to travel to the Philippines subject to the arrival procedures mandated by the Philippine Government.
Dubai to Manila flight schedule
Emirates Airlines, Cebu Pacific, and Philippine Airlines are currently servicing direct route flights from Dubai to Manila and Cebu. Etihad Airways also provides direct daily flights from Abu Dhabi to Manila.
Note: All prices are for the month of October 2022 and are accurate at the time of writing
- Dubai – Manila: Up to three daily direct flights available every day of the week. Roundtrip tickets start from AED 3,024
- Dubai – Cebu: One daily direct flight available every day of the week. Roundtrip tickets start from AED 2,910
- Dubai – Manila: One daily direct flight available every day of the week. Roundtrip tickets start from AED 1,829
- Dubai – Cebu: Several flights available most days of the week. Roundtrip tickets start from AED 1,813
- Dubai – Manila: One daily direct flight available every day of the week. Roundtrip tickets start from AED 2,510
- Dubai – Cebu: Up to two daily direct flights available four days of the week. Roundtrip tickets start from AED 2,310
Dubai to Manila flight time
A direct flight from Dubai to Manila typically takes between 9 to 12 hours to complete.
Dubai to the Philippines requirements
The latest travel and entry requirements to the Philippines are as follows.
Those wishing to enter the Philippines are required to register their details via the One Health Pass portal within 48 hours prior to departure. For a step-by-step guide on how to register, please consult our dedicated article below.
All arrivals to the Philippines must download the Traze App to generate and scan their QR code when entering in, boarding from, and upon arriving at all Philippine Airports.
All arriving passengers from the UAE must have one of the following proofs of vaccination against COVID-19:
- World Health Organization International Certificates of Vaccination and Prophylaxis;
- VaxCertPH; or
- National or state manual/digital vaccination certificate of the country/foreign government; or
- Other proofs of vaccination permitted by the IATF
The vaccines accepted in the Philippines are:
- Oxford-AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience)
- Moderna (Spikevax)
- Pfizer-BioNTech (Comirnaty)
- Covilo (Sinopharm Beijing)
- Sinopharm (Wuhan)
- Sputnik V
- Sputnik Light
Testing and quarantine requirements
The Philippines’ testing and quarantine requirements vary according to the category of travellers as detailed below.
Fully vaccinated travellers
The following applies to fully vaccinated Filipino nationals as well as foreign nationals:
- fully vaccinated international arriving passengers shall be required to present a negative RT-PCR test taken within 48 hours or a negative Antigen test taken within 24 hours prior to departure from the country of origin
- travellers who have received a booster dose and those who are younger than 12 years of age are not required to take the pre-departure test
- upon arrival, fully vaccinated travellers shall no longer be required to observe mandatory facility-based quarantine but shall self-monitor for any sign or symptom for 7 days.
The following applies to fully vaccinated Filipino nationals:
- international travellers who are unvaccinated, partially vaccinated, or individuals whose vaccination status cannot be independently validated shall be required to present a negative RT-PCR test taken within 48 hours prior to departure from the country of origin
- they shall be required to undergo facility-based quarantine until the release of their negative RT-PCR test taken on the 5th day. After which, they shall be required to monitor for any sign or symptom until the 14th day from arrival
Please note that the unvaccinated, partially vaccinated and people with an unverified vaccination status from the category of Foreign Nationals including former Filipinos, are NOT allowed to enter the Philippines.
Philippines tourist visa from Dubai
If you hold a UAE passport and are looking to visit the Philippines, you are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a stay of up to 21 days.